Saturday, September 12, 2015

How to Find a Lost iPad Using Find My iPhone (6 Steps)


Touch the “Settings” icon on your iPad and then select the “iCloud” tab. Enter your Apple ID if prompted; users who set up iCloud during device initialization already have the service enabled. Finding your lost iPad via Find My iPad is possible only if you have the iPad connected to an iCloud account.
Touch the slider next to “Find My iPad.” Confirm your selection by touching “Okay” on the confirmation dialog. If Find My iPad is active on your iPad, the slider next to its iCloud entry will be green. Devices without this feature enabled will not show up in the Find My iPad service; you must turn this feature on before losing your iPad to count on it as a recovery option.
Touch the iPad’s home button to exit the Settings application. Find My iPad is now enabled on your device, giving you the power to track the iPad as long as it is connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi signal.
VPS Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment